Deanna Troi questionnaire...THANKS A LOT!

Rob Taylor

Dec 9, 2000, 10:04:35 AM12/9/00
Thanks to everyone that replied to my Deanna Troi Qestionnaire. The many
insightful perspective on Deanna, and the fact that many of you interpreted
her in contrasting ways said a lot about the character and her role on the
show. I really can't thank you ladies and gentlemen enough - the
questionnaire has come to form an integral part of our group's research
project.

Nice one,

Rob.

--