Please read this, as a Star Trek fan it might interessed you.

FAdm. Voet

Dec 4, 2001, 3:07:25 PM12/4/01
Hello to all Star Trek fans,

I am Fleet Admiral Kevin Voet of the Starfleet Defensive Task Force (SDTF).
The SDTF is an ongoing growing Star Trek RPG set in the 24th century.
The USS Voyager has just returned home and we are looking for some players.
If you are interessted please visit www.sdtf.8m.com you will start as an
ordinary cadet and you might end up as Admiral.
We have several ships,fleets and stations.
Come and have a look see.

--
Fleet Admiral Kevin Voet
Head of the Starfleet Defensive Task Force