USS Aquitania

Mike Boozer

Aug 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/28/00
Do you enjoy writing? Does the idea of working in a strong group concerned
with creative writing within the bounds of Star Trek interest you? Want to
here about us?

The name of the ship is the USS Aquitania. We are a lone ship doing great
literary things! We are waiting for new members to stimulate our already
growing story lines.

It's crew is a growing community of people from all over the globe who share
in the wonderful hobby of writing within a Star Trek universe.

She has just recently begun a whole new journey with a new Captain and a
revitalized crew. Please look into our Star Trek literary simming group.
We are just new and growing, so help us grow! Positions in all areas of
this Soveriegn Class vessel are open.

You don't need to be a serious "Trekkie" or "Trekker." We're interested in
anyone that has a flare for writing. Your character will add to the
important structure of our vessel and its diverse community. Don't worry
about promotions either! There's always room for advancement.

Also be aware of the 17 or older age limit for our group.

For more information please email me, Captain Diogenes, at
long...@ameritech.net. If not, you can visit our site which I would like
to mention is under serious reconstruction, but is operational, at
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/aquitania/home.htm. Click the "Application"
link, or email me personally.

Sincerely,
Captain Diogenes