Star Trek The Sixth Fleet is looking for YOU!

Sixth Fleet Recruitment

Jun 7, 2002, 2:20:13 AM6/7/02
For over a year, Star Trek: The Sixth Fleet, would like to share it's
fun and adventure with you!

Our fleet is a canon organization. You will not find things like
Marines, Hellfire Torpedoes, Secret Service, or Battlemechs in this
organization. Everything is what you have seen on TV, a NORMAL
Intrepid class, not one with Borg techology on it. You will not find
races that are made up, or people running around playing Q's. No
experience is required as we have many people that will help you to
achieve the goal of joining any simulation, and the motto of the
fleet, to "Have Fun."

What you will find is a rewarding Star Trek experience. The governing
body is a three member executive Authority that looks out for two
things, canonization and having fun. There are six play by email and
two IRC chat simulations under it's wings, with three simulations more
working on becoming a member of the fleet.

The year is 2387, 12 years after the defeat of the Dominion forces in
the Gamma Quadrant. The universe has come back to a time of
exploration, while keeping a steady watch of their foes from the past.

Not only are we looking for new recruits, but other simulations that
are looking for a fleet to call their home.

You still have a chance of helping the organization prosper yourself!
The Sixth Fleet Academy is always looking for people to help pass on
their knowledge to others.

So if your looking for character development. Sims that you actually
have a chance to make a difference on, and a staff that would be
willing to help you realize your dreams as a Star Fleet Officer, Look
no further then Star Trek: The Sixth Fleet!

AVAILIBLE POSITIONS:

USS Frontier Play By Email Intrepid Class
http://www.uss-frontier.org
Availible positions
Medical Officer
Medical Techincian (Nurse)
Science Officer

USS Indefatigable Play By Email Sovereign Class
http://home.earthlink.net/~fmastini/indy/
Avalible Positions
None

USS Kenedy Play by Email Nebula Class
http://sttsf.cjb.net
Avalible Positions
Engineer
Medical Officer
Navigatons Officer
Security Officer

USS Odyssey
IRC Sim on irc.starchat.net in #uss-odyssey
Saturday 1 am EST/6 AM GMT/4 pm Sydney
http://www.sttsf.org/odyssey/
Galaxy Class
Positions Needed:
Chief Medical Officer
Chief of Security

USS Ranger Play by Email Steamrunner Class
http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m9816344
Positions Needed
Operations Officer
Science Officer
Security Officer

USS Stargazer IRC Sim
Played at irc.starchat.net in #uss-stargazer
4 am EST/9 am GMT/7pm Sydney
Intrepid Class
http://sixthfleet.cdawg.net/stargazer/
Positions Needed:
Medical Officer
Science Officer
Security Officer
Engineering Officer

USS Tempest Play by Email Excelsior Class
http://sixthfleet.cdawg.net/tempest/
Positions Needed
None Availible

USS Vanguard, Play by Email, Akira Class
http://ussvanguard.cjb.net
Positions Needed
Science Officer

We have members from all over, not only the United States. We have
members from Australia, Germany, The Netherlands, the United Kingdom,
Beligum (in fact one of our Executive Authority members is Beligan!),
South Africa, The Middle East, Uraguay, New Zealand, Serbia, Malasyia,
Argentina, Canada and Italy! The Commanding officers of some of our
simulations are from Canada, Beligum, The Netherlands, and Australia!

For more information, feel free to visit us on irc.starchat.net in
#sttsf or visit our website at http://www.sttsf.org/!

Star Trek: The Sixth Fleet Recruitment HQ