RACIST RADIO HOST PIG

Captain Cyrus Chapel

Jun 15, 2001, 12:54:02 PM6/15/01
On 20 May 2001 12:34:59 GMT, delv...@privacy.net wrote:

>I do not understand why the United States
>permits web sites like
>http://www.halturnershow.com to exist.

Because the US allows freedom of speech. Just because it's hateful
doesn't mean it's against the law. If that was the point the KKK
would be behind bars.

>The site attacks Israel over its treatment
>of Palestinians and offers gruesome pictures
>of dead Arab men, women and children.

Maybe it's showing a light that other's refuse to see? What's wrong
with someone showing teh problems with Israel that we might not
notice?

>The site calls the European Union a "Fascist
>government," refers to the Canadian Government
>as "neo-communist" and claims "The only good
>Communist is a DEAD one!"

I hate to agree with him, but the only good communist in my mind IS a
dead one. Alot of American's would tend to agree with that.

>Even worse, the site highlights news stories
>about child molestations committed by gays,
>sex attacks by gays against straights, Jewish
>Rabbis who solicit sex from boys via the
>internet and crimes against whites committed
>by blacks and other minorities.

So, he's being a shock jock. He's also trying to use something to his
advantage to get more ratings or hits or whatnot. It's the same thing
Dr. Laura does.

>Please show your diversity, tolerance and
>sensitivity for all people: BOYCOTT
>that web site

Well, posting this with a message showing the webpage, you just
actually went off and gave him a bunch of hits.

Also I might point out that this really shouldn't be on Star Trek
newsgroups either.