drvndr

Message has been deleted

R. Graus

Aug 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/13/99
TT Trading Cards wrote:

> This is the stupidest post Ive ever read. Do you think anyone believes that?

Probably not

Steve Dover

Aug 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/13/99

Well, I do. I've no reason to believe that 'TT T.C.' would lie
over such an important matter as the stupidest post he/she ever read.

--
Are you ready for year MM?
The Mother of all Messes.

franc...@my-deja.com

Aug 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/14/99
Steve Dover wrote:

> R. Graus wrote:
> >
> > TT Trading Cards wrote:
> > >
> > > This is the stupidest post Ive ever read. Do you think anyone
believes that?

> > Probably not
>
> Well, I do. I've no reason to believe that 'TT T.C.' would lie
> over such an important matter as the stupidest post he/she ever read.
>
> --

drvndr pronouced like icelandic dundur (old norse dundr) meaning
tonnerre in french. that alone makes it a prime candidate. so much
about a stupid post !

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/