Finland - Rent Holidayhouse with Saunacottage by the lake

Lomalle

Mar 21, 2003, 8:48:07 AM3/21/03
Finland - Rent Holidayhouse with Saunacottage by the lake.

http://www.mamut.com/sydanmaa
- Online calender - Basic Data - Pictures -

In summer you will of course do the swimming, fishing, rowing the boat or
any other outdoor activities surrounded by peacefull and clean nature.

---
"We had an absolutely terrific time, the house
was fantastic and the location superb. I have never swam in such
beautiful water before and the peace and tranquility was just what
we needed to recharge ourselves. The children are already
missing the saunas and swimming. It seems very noisy and busy
back in UK, we will certainly be recommending Finland as a holiday
destination for our friends and family. And hope to come back
again in the future."

---

In autumn there are good opportunities and lots of clean forrest for berry
and mushroom picking.

In spite of all action You can also find the real Finnish nature in
holiday cottage; peaceful, clean environment, fresh air, safety way of
living, clean water and warm&light summer nights and of course the really
white winter with all winter facilities.
Ask more.