Difficult Listening Play List, 14 February 2010

Difficult Listening

Feb 17, 2010, 7:58:21 AM2/17/10
Difficult Listening
9-11.00pm Sunday evenings
RTRFM 92.1, Perth, Western Australia
Presenters Bryce Moore, Rosalind Appleby and Kynan Tan.
Re-stream: http://www.rtrfm.com.au/restream/9798

Schuster
Your House is Marked (9'5")
CD: Breaking Down Into His Own Oblivion (Adeptsound: ADSDL 01)
http://www.adeptsound.net

Philip Brophy
I Am Andrew Hill (8'13")
CD: I Am Piano (Sound Punch Records: HURT-14)
http://www.philipbrophy.com/projects/sndpnch/background.html

Luc Marcel
Miroir des Vents (14'23")
Quasar: Jean-Marc Bouchard, baritone sax; Marie-Chantal Leclair,
soprano sax; Mathieu Leclair, alto sax; André Leroux, tenor sax
CD: Miroir des vents (Collection QB: CQB 0908)
http://www.actuellecd.com/

Silver Bulletin
Minding Time (4'13")
Textile Audio
Some Kind of Mininova (5'32")
CD: New Weird Australia, Volume Four (New Weird)
http://www.newweirdaustralia.com

Cesar Bolanos
Intensidad y Altura (5'2")
CD: Peruvian electroacoustic and experimental music (1964-1970)
(Pogus: 21053-2)
http://www.pogus.com/

Abraham Dunovits
Black Noire II (8'9")
CD: Ray Unit: Ten Years 90-00 (Abe Dunovits)
http://www.myspace.com/rayunitburns

Steve Reich
Six Pianos (21'29")
Piano Circus
CD: Steve Reich/Terry Riley: Piano Circus (Argo: 430 380-2)

Kynan Tan
Stretched Cords Drawn (9'12")
CD: Two Clouds (Kynan Tan)
http://www.kynantan.com

Frank Rothkamm
Zahra Fugue 26 (0'42")
Zahra Fugue 20 (0'58")
Zahra Fugue 21 (1'22")
Zahra Fugue 4 (1'7")
Zahra Fugue 5 (1'18")
Zahra Fugue 10 (2'11")
CD: Zahra Fugues (Flux: FLX13)
http://www.fluxrecords.com
These playlists are stored cumulatively, for the past
three months, on the website below. To receive play lists
via email, follow the link on the website. We are always
interested in receiving new music for broadcast.

Best wishes,

Bryce, Rosalind and Kynan.
http://www.difflist.com.au
diff...@difflist.com.au