Updates At RockNet Webzine

RockNet Webzine

Jan 13, 2004, 12:45:08 PM1/13/04
Hello. We've updated RockNet Webzine. We have sorme really interviews with
Phil Campbell of Motorhead who is in the running for Top 100 Welsh Heroes, DC
of the punk band Bullet Treatment, Ken Orth of the rock badn Wycked Synn out of
Phoenix, the guys in a Houston band called The Hunger, and Zakk Wylde who of
course plays with Ozzy and has his band called Black Label Society. We've
updated the photos page and the news page and we'll have CD reviews and our
show review of Super Joint Ritual up shortly. We will also have our interview
with Schmier of Destruction up by tomorrow.

RockNet Webzine Staff
www.rocknetwebzine.com
www.drummersspotlight.com