ball bearing for r/c hobbies

beari...@163.net

Aug 13, 2001, 3:45:02 AM8/13/01
Dear Sirs/Madam,
It's my pleasure to learn you from Internet.Our company is professionally
involved in the manufacturing of precision miniature ball bearing for more
than 15 years. All our products are made according to ISO standard and
quality control is strictly complemented. Our leading products are metric
and inch series of miniature ball bearing with the inner diameter from 1mm
to 12mm, Grade ABEC1 to ABEC5, which are widely used in machine and
equipment, small appliances, motors, R/C hobbies, fishing facilities,
computers, sliding doors, windows roller, power tools and more.
Carbon steel, stainless steal, chrome steel and ceramic bearings are widely
in our production list. The customer's specification is available.
We have good reputation for our products' quality and competitive price. If
the customers find any quality problem after their purchasing, we'll return
all of their payment. The ordering quantity is not limited.
Your interest reply will be highly appreciated. If you are not interested in
our products, please be good enough to forward this message to someone who
may interest in these products. Listing below is our contact information:

Marketing Department
Fuzhou Hong's Bearing Ltd.
Add: 5/F., 33 Shangpu Road, Taijiang District, Fuzhou 350002, China
Tel:86-591-3891873/3810242 Fax: 86-591-3891890
E-mail: beari...@163.net
Best Regards

Ben Sze

Roman <amet...@quarks.leine.de> wrote in message
> Hallo NG,
>
> für eine ältere Graupner Baureihe suche ich ein
Exponential-/Dual-Rate-Modul,
> vielleicht hat ja jemand einen alten Analogsender ausgemustert oder ausge-
> schlachtet und hat so ein Teil günstig anzubieten.
>
> Mein Vorschlag wäre so 50 Märker wenn die Dokumentation vollständig
vorhanden
> ist, über den genauen Preis kann man dann noch reden. Ich hoffe auf
Angebote!