in a rich man's house, there's no place to spit but his face

Salahuddin Jbilou bin Zamid

Oct 20, 2003, 8:41:09 PM10/20/03
I was tasting oranges to unique Mhammed, who's caring behind the gardner's house.

Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mindfuck marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

buy it............................preorders@blackspotsneaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsneaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker.org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneaker.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneaker.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0

Salahuddin Jbilou bin Zamid

--
thoughts and they can be wrong if so may
God forgive me.

wa?Salam
Mohsin

BenLaden is a Jew

Assalam u?Alekum all :) I know some of you may very well be shocked. But
okay now when we have to speak the truth we have to speak the truth. Bin
Laden or perhaps Ben Laden is a Jew, where is the proof, the proof is
out there you only need to be a bit intelligent to decode the
information that is all. Like my yesterday?s BBC post was about using
biological weapons to kill people not about sex. Learn to user your
brain and learn not to be mice when it is the time to do so. For my
proof you need to wait for a while insha?Allah we will pass it on to you
at the right time.

Afghanistan war was created and faught by Israelies for Muslims and the
world one of the benefit of the war is they created a few people that
will never be rejected by Muslims. At the same time they drained all the
potential Muslim during Iraq Iran, Afghanistan and other wars from
society. It may very well be that he has command over devoted Muslims
but the fact is this man has good contact with NSA/NASA that is running
Israeli agenda around the world, this is all about mind control but
sadly many Muslims are not ready to th