Bravo Fleet -Member run with lots of FUN

FAdm. Bremer - Bravo Fleet CO

Feb 11, 2002, 8:51:23 PM2/11/02
Interested in adventure and fun? Looking for an established, structured,
fun game with friendly members and a family atmosphere that's not going to
disappear? Tired of other groups making false claims? Groups with three or
four people with total power, using it for their advantage, and when you
don't do what they want they threaten you? Then stop wasting you time
pretenders and imitations. Join the best, a successful MEMBER RUN
organization, Bravo Fleet. GERMAN and ENGLISH language simms are now
avaliable!

Proclaimed the, "Best Star Trek RPG", by The Starfleet Collective Database,
"an excellent site, with an extremely large number of member ships!
Definitely one to check out if you're into Star Trek RPG's!" by Trek Sites,
and "The best e-Mail sim on the Net!" by JamJar's Star Trek Links, Bravo
Fleet has been dedicated to simming excellence since 1997 and now we're
looking for YOU!

History and experience speak for us, Bravo Fleet has the Elite simmers
playing the game, come join us and add you name to the list! Over 150
operational simms and more then 1400 active members world wide, Bravo Fleet
IS the most successful, popular, and largest Star Trek RPG anywhere! Come by
and see what we can do for YOU!

Bravo Fleet is set in the TNG/DS9/VOY timeline (2378). A multi-award
winning group, with 8 Task Forces charged with varying missions types, Bravo
Fleet caters to a wide range of simming styles, missions, and experiences.
Become an Officer, Warrant Officer, or Enlisted crewmember! We have unique
Starship classes and advanced technology if you'd like, or you can stick
with canon Starships and technology. We also have several Starbase types,
and even a colony! There really is something for everyone in Bravo Fleet! We
have the best Academy, database, member services, webmaster tools, and over
300MB of information from Ship Specs, Armada Maps based on Bravo Fleet
Starbases and Task Forces, BF movies, downloads, and an online store. New
features added daily!

Don't settle for an imitation or upstart that will be gone soon and not
provide support, join Bravo Fleet, make friends and a name for yourself
while having the fun you only dreamed of before! Looking to command a ship
of your own? Come by and apply for one now, they're going fast, and only a
few are left! Want to be an XO, just a crewmember, or a civilian, we have
those positions too!

Bravo Fleet is truly member run. Everyone has a voice and can send in ideas
or suggestions to their representatives to the Admiralty. There are several
ways to do so. Message boards, mailing lists, surveys, polls, even directly
speaking to the friendly Staff. Everyone has a voice, and every player means
a lot to Bravo Fleet. Without you, we wouldn't be here. Come join the real
adventure!

--
-Mike

==========
=[OOOOO]= Fleet Admiral Mike K'Wor Bremer
=/\= Bravo Fleet CO =/\=
=/\= GrayMist CO =/\=
=/\= Commanding USS Pegasus-B =/\=
Bravo Fleet HQ- http://www.bravofleet.com, http://www.bravofleet.org,
http://www.bravofleet.net
USS Pegasus- http://www.bravofleet.com/pegasus
Task Force 44- http://www.bravofleet.com/graymist
USS Yorktown- http://www.bravofleet.com/yorktown
Avalon Fleet Yards- http://www.bravofleet.com/avalon
C...@bravofleet.org -General Bravo Fleet business
TF...@bravofleet.org -Task Force 44 business
Webm...@bravofleet.net -Bravo Fleet website business
MBr...@bravofleet.com -General business and personal email
AIM - BF FAdmBremer ICQ - 4886622 Yahoo - BFFAdmBremer MSN - BF
FAdmBremer

A proud Charter Member of The Elite Force Alliance
http://efa.trekconnection.com

And don't forget to Vote for Bravo Fleet!
http://www.bravofleet.com/bravofleet/voteforbf.htm