The legend continues...

1 view

FAdm. Bremer - Bravo Fleet CO

Nov 27, 2001, 6:16:32 AM11/27/01
This is the Starship, the USS Pegasus-B. A Galaxy Refit Class and Flagship
of Bravo Fleet, the Pegasus is home to 1500 people. Engineers, Marines,
Scientists, Civilians, and others. Our mission includes defending the
Federation and her allies against Borg, Krazzle, and other attacks by
aggressive races, covert operations, exploration, first contact, and
Starfleet policy while we defend thoses that can't defend themselves and
boldly go where no one has gone before.

It was a normal day aboard the Pegasus, we were mapping a new star system
when we received a distress call. It's our job to help those in need and I
ordered the Conn Officer to set course toward the a ship in trouble. We're
here to Protect, Preserve, Defend and I believe in doing just that, I wear a
Comm-Badge. The Operations Office is Lt. Draven, XO's name is Commander
Tamarith, my name if Fleet Admiral Bremer.

Do you have what it takes to be the best? Then join the adventure as the
legend continues, the USS Pegasus-B. Transport yourself aboard today, tour
the ship, and learn about her and her valiant crew. Set coordinates to
http://www.bravofleet.com/pegasus and energize. We're waiting for YOU!

-Mike

==========
=[OOOOO]= Fleet Admiral Mike K'Wor Bremer
Bravo Fleet CO
GrayMist CO
Commanding USS Pegasus-B
Bravo Fleet HQ- http://www.bravofleet.com, http://www.bravofleet.org,
http://www.bravofleet.net
USS Pegasus- http://www.bravofleet.com/pegasus
Task Force 44- http://www.bravofleet.com/graymist
USS Yorktown- http://www.bravofleet.com/yorktown
Avalon Fleet Yards- http://www.bravofleet.com/avalon
C...@bravofleet.org -General Bravo Fleet business
TF...@bravofleet.org -Task Force 44 business
Webm...@bravofleet.org -Bravo Fleet website business
MBr...@bravofleet.com -General business and personal email
AIM - BF FAdmBremer ICQ - 4886622 Yahoo - BFFAdmBremer

A proud Charter Member of The Elite Force Alliance
http://www.elite-force-alliance.org/

And don't forget to Vote for Bravo Fleet!
http://www.bravofleet.com/bravofleet/voteforbf.htm
==========

Kweeg

Nov 27, 2001, 1:22:04 PM11/27/01

FAdm. Bremer - Bravo Fleet CO <c...@bravofleet.org> wrote in message

<snip>

my name if Fleet Admiral Bremer.

<snip>

What is a Fleet Admiral? Is that a Commodore or maybe a Rear Admiral?

QaPla'
Kweeg

FAdm. Bremer - Bravo Fleet CO

Nov 29, 2001, 9:12:26 AM11/29/01
'Fleet Admiral' is a rank as well as position.

The position is for an Admiral that's in Command of a Fleet of ships,
normally the rank of Vice Adm or higher.
The Rank is over Admiral (Commodore >Rear Adm >Vice Adm >Adm >Fleet Adm).

I hope that answers your question.
--
-Mike

"Kweeg" <kw...@startrekmail.com> wrote in message