Create your own commercial multiplayer game

1 view

InterSpaces

Sep 21, 2002, 11:57:32 AM9/21/02
Greetings,

We are InterSpaces, a company that produces new software that
allows people to build their own online multiplayer games. We also are
a gaming network of sorts, providing software that allows players to
connect to these games, as well as running a community based site for
graphics artists and game creators.

We invite you to take a look at our site
http://www.interspaces.com

Beta developer accounts launched for our game creator servers
on September 16th. With this server, anyone can start creating their
own multiplayer game and turn it into a business by charging montly
subscription rates like any other commercial online game. Here's an
example of some of the press we've been getting:
http://albany.bizjournals.com/albany/stories/2002/09/16/story8.html

You can find graphics or copy to use on your website at
http://www.interspaces.com/linkBack.html

You can contact us directly if you have any questions at
in...@interspaces.com

Many thanks,
InterSpaces Staff