HELP! Need Sound Patch!

1 view

Lisa Philpott

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
Hello computer experts,
Someone PLEASE help us!
We have some computer games. They open with you having to choose from a
list of Sound Cards in order to play the game.
We have a Sound Blaster Live in our computer. The game requires, Sound
Blaster, Sound Blaster Pro, or Sound Blaster 16. It will not work under
any of these choices. We tried.
A friend mentioned sound patches. Is there one out there we can get?
Please HELP!!!

lisa...@bellatlantic.net

Gregory

Aug 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/15/00
Hi, with the sound blaster live, you have a driver for dos and an emulation
for 16 bits apps, normaly she works fine. but what's your operating system ?

Greg

Lisa Philpott <lisa...@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message