ONLY ONE GAME LEFT! MY BROTHER'S AUCTION! UPDATE #11!

gam...@pipeline.com

Oct 9, 2001, 10:50:13 PM10/9/01
This is the ELEVENTH update to My Brother's Auction!

ONLY ONE GAME LEFT!!!

All previously unchallenged bids at GOING, GOING status have moved
to GONE! and have been SOLD! Congratulations to all the winners! All
bids previously at GOING status have moved to GOING, GOING status. If
unchallenged by the next update (in 2 or 3 days), the bids will move
to GONE! status and the game will be SOLD! All newly received bids
begin at GOING status. If unchallenged by the next update, they will
move to GOING, GOING status. If still unchallenged by the next update
(another 2 or 3 days), the bid will be marked GONE! and the game will
be SOLD! Any new bid will begin at GOING status. (Please see the full
auction rules at the end of this post.)

The following items (in alphabetical order) are still up for
auction:

Blitzkrieg

And now, here are the current bids!

Alexander the Great (Avalon Hill, 1974) - Tactical ancient warfare.

$13 - Dave W - GOING, GOING, GONE! SOLD!

Blitzkrieg (Avalon Hill, 1965) - One of the early Avalon Hill
releases. Operational abstract. UNPUNCHED!

$16 - Greg K - GOING, GOING

AUCTION RULES:

1) All prices and bids are in US dollars and only US dollars are
accepted in payment.

2) Shipping and insurance is at the expense of the buyer. All items
will be sent INSURED unless the buyer insists otherwise. (However,
obviously, we can not be responsible for items lost or damaged that
are uninsured.)

3) Updates will be made every two or three days.

4) Winning bids may be paid via check or money order. (Foreign bidders
may also pay via Paypal.)

5) The auction is scheduled to end on or about September 30. However,
we reserve the right to remove games from the auction early (because
of lack of interest or an extraordinary buy-out offer) or extend the
auction based upon the bidding. (See rule #7)

6) All games, unless otherwise noted, have a $5 minimum bid.
Increments in bidding are $1 (up to $19), $2 (between $20 and $29) and
$3 ($30 or higher). High bidder will be posted (but without the full
e-mail address).

7) After about 1 week, the auction will enter the GOING, GOING, GONE
phase. At that point, any game without a bid will be WITHDRAWN; all
high bidders will have their bids marked "GOING". If unchallenged by
the next update (in about 2 or 3 days), the bid moves to GOING, GOING
status. If still unchallenged by the next update (another 2 or 3
days), the bid will be marked GONE! and the game will be SOLD! (If
identical bids arrive, the earliest bid gets priority.) In this phase,
all new bids begin at GOING status.

8. Fairness to all is our main priority. To that end, we reserve the
right to add or change or modify any rule as needed to insure
fairness.

Thanks for looking (and bidding)!
--
Herb