how to protect your copyright

Mediaan

Apr 2, 2004, 9:37:31 AM4/2/04
It can be very important that you protect your copyright as well as
possible before you show it to publishers, filmproducers. You can best raise
a high threshold to prevent abuse or robbery of your intellectual property.
Within some weeks EOPIP (European Office for the Protection or Intellectual
Property) will be active. With EOPIP you can register your artistic
expressions against small costs. It enables you to prove that you were in
any case the owner on the date of recording.

Registering items are: manuscripts, scenarios, films, slogans, photographs,
music, music texts, drawings, logos and images of art work of your hand.
Matters of intellectual property , for which a patent is required, cannot be
registered with EOPIP.

If you appreciate to be informed in time about the exact starting-date, the
procedure and the costs, I kindly ask you to let me know by email.

With kind regards,

Wim Th. van de Ven
Rachmaninowlaan 15
5653 AS Eindhoven (NL)