Senior R/3 Systems Engineer for new product development

Torsten Beyer

Oct 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/2/98
to dma-...@moderators.dana.de
Navara is a company founded on one simple premise. The future of mobile
computing is now. Waiting to be unleashed. But only when we can develop
software applications powerful enough to deliver on the promise of
today's converging information technologies. And put the vast potential
of the
new generation of handheld devices into the hands of the 250 million
mobile
workers worldwide who need it most.

With Circadia, the newest product from Navara, the company fulfills its
charter to provide easily adaptable solutions to the fast-emerging
handheld computer market. Circadia is a genuine system to "mobilize"
popular
corporate appliactions and make them accessible for field workers using
Laptops or
Handheld PC's.

To maintain our agressive growth we look for

Senior R/3 Engineers
Location Dortmund/Germany

This position is open as both a contract position as well as a fixed
contract position.

You will be part of our Design Engineering Team that designs an adaption

of our system to SAP's R/3 plattform. We expect solid knowledge in

- SAP GUI
- BAPI
- Service Module

You need a solid experience SAP API programming. Knowledge of PC
technology, PC operating systems or wirless/wirebased communications is
definitely a plus.

At least 3 years of practical R/3 experience is required

If you are interested please send your cv to car...@Navara.COM or visit

our Website at www.Navara.COM.

Torsten.Beyer.vcf