LIE.COM FOR SALE; VOLKSWAGEN HIJACKED VW.NET

James Anderson

Aug 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/14/00
Volkswagen of America has hijacked our company's primary domain "VW.NET"
We simply cannot compete with Volkswagen's armada of attorneys and public
relations propaganda machine thus we are liquidating our Virtual Assets.

A recent ruling actually awarded Volkswagen 100K+ in legal fees and
our primary domain name "VW.NET" Obviously we are appealing, but we need
help.

See: http://vwx.com for details.

The latest virtual domain we are liquidating is, LIE.COM, at public auction
on eBAY.

If you are interested in placing a bid on http://lie.com ; here is the the
direct link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=405031411

We felt you should know what is going on here as it could affect all of us.
Thanks in advance for your patience and concern.

Please forward this message as appropriate; we've got to get the word out.

Sincerely,

James Patrick Anderson (CEO)
Virtual Works, Inc.
11180 Forest Edge Drive