FREE WEBSITES - HUGE INCOME - OH

Norman Davies

May 30, 2001, 9:05:36 PM5/30/01

YES!!! I know you've probably heard such outrageous claims before. You
may think that now the "dotcom" business has hit the skids people like us can't
GIVE the things away!!

You would be WRONG - because that is exactly what we are doing.

Not only will we GIVE you a website, or sites, FOR FREE, we will TEACH you
how to PROMOTE your site(s), how to ADVERTISE your sites, how to
REFRESH your sites with over 600,000 search engines, and how to
MAINTAIN them for as far into the future as you care to look.

Basically, we teach you how to become your own "MINI-WEBMASTER" and,
guess what? It's all for FREE. That kind of training could cost quite a LOT
elsewhere.

For the first 3 months you need do NOTHING, except think about promoting
site ownership. EVERYTHING will be done for you by our own Webmasters.
During this period your comprehensive online TRAINING begins.

Full support will be given for a total of 21 months.

An INCOME in excess of £10,000 (Sterling)(US$14,500) per MONTH, per SITE
is what you need to earn BEFORE you pay us a ONCE OFF payment of
£1,950.

We are so CONFIDENT that you will (with our CONSIDERABLE help) achieve
this that we will not ask for any payment UNTIL EACH site you OWN is earning
this kind of money!! In the unlikely event that you do not quite reach this figure ,
WE will GIVE YOU THE SITE FOR FREE!!!

Do you want to make A LOT OF MONEY?
Do you want to be a WEBSITE OWNER?
Do you fancy being a "WEBMASTER"?

For much more information email me at <nor...@freeautobot.com>

If you wish to be removed from any future mailings please email me at
<tour...@another.com> with the word "Remove" in the subject line.

I have obtained your address from a list "opportunity seekers". If my
information is false, in any way, then I apologise for intruding on your privacy
and will do all I can not to repeat this message.

Thank you, and I wish you every success.

--
Vorm Posten http://home.snafu.de/hweede/dma.htm lesen. Anzeigen NICHT nach
de.markt.arbeit.d. Vermittler NUR nach de.markt.arbeit.vermittler. Sonst, wenn