Super Quality SSD Chemical Solution and Activation powder +27833928661 For Sale In Beaufort West,Lydenburg,Luderitz,Vryheid,Cradock,Calvinia,Tosca,George,Komani,Robertson,Mossel Bay,Middleburg,Postmasburg,Harrismith.

1 view

kenneth rogger

Aug 12, 2022, 6:56:17 PMAug 12
We supply SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION specialized in cleaning all types of defaced banknotes, black banknotes, anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained currency e.g BLACK +27833928661 dollars,pounds,Rand,euro and all types SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING DEFACED CURRENCY/ +27833928661 . We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer cleaning services for anti-breeze bills. The SSD solution in its full range is the BEST CHEMICAL in the market for cleaning Anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency, and marked notes. You will be amazed by the activation power and rapidity of this CHEMICAL. It is capable of cleaning notes/currency with BREEZE capacity. We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any location desired by buyers: SOUTH AFRICA, +27833928661ZIMBABWE,ZAMBIA,TANZANIA,KENYA ,SPAIN, CHINA,THAILAND, CAMBODIA, ENGLAND, SWEDEN, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, TURKEY, CANADA, ALGERIA, PAKISTAN AND DUBAI,U.S.A ETC. We have professional technicians and support staffs. Our Laboratory Staff are available to advise, support and do cleaning on percentage for huge amounts.
Please contact us via private contact given below +27833928661...Kennroger77@gmail.com
Dr Kenn: +27833928661 or Kennr...@gmail.com