OFFSHORE BANKING IS NOT EVIL...

eurob...@my-deja.com

Nov 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/7/99
For direct hyperlinks to reputable European offshore banks and service
providers, look no further than EUROBANKING.

http://banking.at/europe

=======
EUROBANKING
BECAUSE IT'S YOUR MONEY!
=======

In article <ym6U3.504$OQ.6...@news.flash.net>,
why...@tcontrol.com wrote:
> tate the movement of funds internationally and/or domestically.
>
> Therefore, since all of the banks in the world are indirectly
connected through their correspondent and inter-bank relationships,
there is no real confusion arising from the transacting of banking
business.

> IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO BANK OFFSHORE...
>
> The U.S. DOES NOT and WILL NEVER have a law forbidding the taking of
money out of its country.

> WHY? No country that depends upon international commerce for its
existence can write such a law without destroying its own economy.
And, if you will notice, the U.S. has consistently and continuously had
an international trade deficit; which simply means they "buy" more
internationally then they "sell".

> If any country had a law forbidding or restricting the movement of
money outside its country, they would have NO international trade.
Companies overseas would not be able to buy U.S., etc., goods because
they wouldn't have any U.S. dollars, and companies in the U.S. would
not be able to buy goods overseas, because the companies in those
countries wouldn't be able to accept U.S. dollars.

> Therefore, you, as a resident of your country, may legally move your
money anywhere in the world you want. There is NO RESTRICTION on the
amount you move, where you move it, or how you move it.

> The ONLY REQUIREMENT imposed on you by the U.S. government is that
you must REPORT any movement of cash or certain monetary instruments
out of that country of $5,000 or more.

> If you've ever been on an international flight out of the U.S., you
were given a form to complete that asked if you were carrying cash or
bearer form negotiable instruments over $10,000 in value. If you read
the complete form, it told you that it was NOT ILLEGAL to have the
money with you, or to take it out of the country, but it was illegal
not to report it.

> REPORTING REQUIREMENTS...
>
> How many times have you been told that, if you send a deposit of more
than $10,000 to an offshore bank, you MUST report it to the government?

> THAT'S WRONG...
>
> The law (P.L. 91-508, 31USC5316) requires ONLY the reporting of the
transportation of "currency or certain monetary instruments" in an
amount exceeding $10,000.

> You may move as much money as you want offshore, at any time, WITHOUT
REPORTING IT TO ANYONE, as long as you don't send "currency or certain
monetary instruments".

> USING AN OFFSHORE ACCOUNT LEGALLY...
>
> Anyone who holds a Checking or Savings Account in a U.S. bank may,
legally, move that account to any other bank, anywhere in the world
(offshore).

> MYTHS & FACTS....
>
> MYTH: Offshore Banks aren't regulated, so you run the risk of losing
all your money.
> FACT: Nothing could be further from the truth. Every country in the
free world has laws, rules and regulations governing banks and
financial institutions.

> MYTH: the FDIC does not insure Offshore Banks
>
> FACT: Some of them are but, thank God, not that many. But, the vast
majority of offshore banks are insured.

> For the most part, offshore banks are "self-insured". That means
those banks maintain a liquidity factor equal to 100% (or more) of
their public deposits. For every $1 held in public deposits, those
banks have $1 (or more) in liquid assets with which they can cover any
depositor demand.

> Self-insured offshore banks are actually more secure than FDIC
insured U.S. banks. The reason being, FDIC insured U.S. banks are
allowed to maintain a liquidity factor equal to 10% of their public
deposits. (Ever wonder why the U.S. has more bank failures each year
than any other country?)

> Which would you feel more secure dealing with? A U.S. bank that has
10 cents in cash for every dollar on deposit? Or, an offshore bank that
has $1 in cash for every dollar on deposit?

> MYTH: Offshore Banks aren't as big or strong as U.S. banks.
>
> FACT: Of the largest and strongest leading banks in the world only
one is located in the U.S.

> MYTH: Offshore banking is only for people with a lot of money.
>
> FACT: Today, an offshore saving or checking account can be opened
with a minimum deposit as low as $500.

> MYTH: Opening an offshore account is complex, and you can't get your
money back when you need it.

> FACT: Opening an offshore account is no more complex than opening an
account with a money market fund (or ordering from the Sears catalog),
by mail. Getting your money back is just as simple.

> Not only would you benefit from an offshore account as a consultant
for Overseas Business Consultants but you could gain big tax advantages
for any business you presently are engaged in as well.

> AS A CONSULTANT FOR OUR COMPANY WE MAKE ALL THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR YOU
TO MAKE BIG MONEY TAX-FREE OFFSHORE.

> You simply have a one time out of pocket investment of $60 and we set
you up with a turnkey business that will easily earn you more than any
other business you can get into for the same amount of investment.

> Go to: http://myfreeoffice.com/offshore2000 or send a blank email to
secr...@getresponse.com for information about becoming an offshore
business consultant.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/