Last transport news: Iberia, Frans Maas, DHL, Danzas, Lufthansa, Maersk, EurocontrolŠ

1 view

Controller

Sep 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/13/99
Dear Sirs,

Urgente Online, the Spanish transport and Logistics e-zine now offers a more
extensive English section. Updated on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12.00
a.m. GMT, we provide information on the Spanish, European and International
transport industry.

Our last week news, http://www.urgenteonline.com/english.htm:

==V E R Y I M P O R T A N T==
Urgente Online starts its colaboration with Aqui Europa. We will publish
free transport related EU news supplied by Aqui Europa, the leading Spanish
language European politics, news and legislation source on the WWW.

==SPANISH NEWS==
Pinillos opens Casablanca route
DHL opens office at Alicante airport
Fifth Seville Motorshow
IT suppliers guide for the transport industry
Four Spanish companies compete for European quality Awards
Las Palmas Ports offer training opportunities
Iberia receives two Airbus 320
Transeuropean Networks in Spain for 2005
Frans Maas Spain achieves 22 million turnover
Azkar increase transport volume
Las Palmas receives paralysed fishery fleet
Iberia to receive 120 million in state aid
Las Palmas seafront agreement
Iberia reached over 4 million passengers in July and August
Public Transport in Catalonia

==EUROPEAN NEWS==
Lufthansa will offer on-board internet connection
Richard Branson criticises UK-US agreement on Federal Express
EU to study environmental impact of air traffic
Danzas takes over Meadowsfreight
Maersk and ECT acquire Egyptian International Container Terminal
Finnair welcomes over 7 million passengers
EU "Customs 2003" programme
Air France reservation service hosted in London
Eurocontrol presents Free Route Air Space project
Results of European Transport Study
Lufthansa sells Start Amadeus
EU study in packaging recycling
EU approves AOM take-over by SAirgroup
Meritor and ZF in joint venture for truck parts
EU study on transborder railway freight transport
EU Commission publishes book on EU customs legislation

==LATIN AMERICAN NEWS==
IX Seminar on International Ports and Water Ways in Argentina
Latin-American Forwarders Conference to be held in Madrid

==WORLD NEWS==
UPS ships panda bears from China to the US

== Assignments ==
Christian Tallec, head of exploitation of Air France for Spain and Portugal.
Stéphane Laude, new human resources Manager of Air France for Spain and
Portugal.
Robert Bianchi, vice-president for North and Central America of LanChile.
Martin Mosley, Marketing Director of the US headquarters of LanChile.
http://www.urgenteonline.com/gente.htm.

You will also find a range of additional information like a WhoisWho on
Spanish companies, a extensive agenda on transport related trade fairs ,
several data bases with information about companies and a large links list.

We've just started to publish small ads, which are free of charge. A unique
opportunity to offer your services, products to other readers:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/anuncios.htm.

Urgente Online has reached a stable readership of almost monthly 6.100
transport professionals and is constantly growing. In June first fortnight,
the number of pageviews grow to 20.500+.

And its all for free. Your Business decisions will get all the necessary
information background they need. 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. We are
sure you'll find our free e-zine of great help.

Regards,
Urgente Online Press
http://www.urgenteonline.com/

==Area Informativa==
Latest News:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/english.htm (english)
http://www.urgenteonline.com/indice.htm (spanish)
Last month news file:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/archivo.htm
European Union transport news:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/aquieuropa.htm
Special features:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/report.htm
All the news in PDFs format:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/newslet.htm
Interviews:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/entrevis.htm
Editorial
http://www.urgenteonline.com/editorial.htm
Readers:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/debates.htm
Colaborations and opinion:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/opinion.htm
News Search:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/search_engine.htm

==Area de Recursos==
Free Ads for professionals and companies:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/anuncios.htm
Databases:
http://www.urgenteonline.com/datos.htm
Career Training: