job [06/01/04]

Kristof

Jan 6, 2004, 3:54:36 AM1/6/04
Dear,

We are a European telecommunication-company and recently also on the German
Market.  Herefore we're looking for people who are interested in working for
us.  The payment is active (you get a fix amount for your contracts) and
passive (you get a percentage on your clients, also even when you don't
invest any time in our company)  No experience needed, you'll be educated by
us.
If you want more information or if you're interested, mail us back with your
references ! The more time you invest, the more you get !

Best Regards,

Kristof.
Euphony Belgium
(018041356)

P.S. : To avoid spammail, we're using a special e-mailadress.  When you mail
us, we'll give you the companny's e-mailadress.