LOOKING FOR WEB HOSTING IN .de

1 view

Ivan

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98

I'm looking for web hosting service in Germany.
I'm going to host a german site for a international corporate company.

Hosting service must support the followings.
1) Full - CGI access (perl)
2) SSI (server-side includes)
3) Stats Logging
4) FTP

Preferably hosted on a unix/apache server

Please contact me if any.
Deeply appreciated

By the way, I don't understand German, so pls reply in english. Sorry!

Thanks

ivan
iv...@dreamtree.com.sg

Thomas Lenz

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Ivan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for web hosting service in Germany.
> I'm going to host a german site for a international corporate company.

hi ivan

try the uunet company, thy have realy fast connections, low prices and
good support.

http://www.uunet.de

by, tlenz

Daniel Draes

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

> hi ivan

> http://www.uunet.de

> by, tlenz

Hi there Ivan,

you can also look at www.punkt.de, they have also good connection and good
prices. Just write them a mail
in...@punkt.de

--
\\\ See Ya on da Net, Chummer!
>--> Daniel
) visit me: http://come.to/shade
\/ PGP-Fingerprint: 58 8C 60 9A 55 B9 27 67 D0 47 D0 DC 72 C7 42 BA