HeAR ThIS SoNG

interne...@hotmail.com

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

give me some the loving.. that you want to give me..

give me some the loving ...that you need to give me

hold me closer baby.... let me know you need me..

give me some the loving ..where you want to give me

cause there ain't nobody....

Aint nobody Love Me Betta

Ain't nobody True..

Ain't nobody Love me betta

Than You

Than You

Than You!!!

like those lyrics? they are to a song called "GIVE ME SOME THE LOVING"

you can hear a live take right on the web

and can get a beautiful take on the cd..

Want to have a listen in Real audio? or download a .wav clip?

go here to the HYPERVIEW WEBSITE

http://149.174.213.62/sprynet/igor3000/head.htm

at the site you can hear Real audio.. and .wav clips

Order the Cd .. Won't be sorry

Brian

igor...@sprynet.com

Michael Huebner

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/24/97

On 18 Nov 1997 15:53:22 GMT, interne...@hotmail.com wrote:

>give me some the loving.. that you want to give me..
>
>give me some the loving ...that you need to give me
>

> [fading out the rest]

Great article for de.etc.sprache.deutsch. Even better for financial
and emergency groups :-)

Mike