extra long tables

1 view

Christoph

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

does anyone know how to force LaTeX to do pagebreaks in a table?
I.e. I have a table which is several pages long and I don't want to break
it by hand.

Thanks
Christoph

-----------------
Christoph Mangold cmma...@picard.math.waterloo.edu

Toby Donaldson

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

> does anyone know how to force LaTeX to do pagebreaks in a table?
> I.e. I have a table which is several pages long and I don't want to break
> it by hand.

There's a whole section on multipage tables in the LaTeX Companion; basically,
it suggests you try the "supertab" or "longtable" pacakges, both of which
should be available at a CTAN archive.

Toby
--
Toby Donaldson | The more I think about her, the more I begin to
University of Waterloo | believe she's the best pronoun.