Getting a no connection !

1 view

Fuchs Thomas

May 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/28/99
Dear OMP Users !

Got a "new" MP120 and an "old" Connection Kit for Windows (Vers.1.0) and
the Update to Ver 2.0 . Get all installed onto my computer but he can't
find my MP.
After I analysed the software I found out, that the software is only
usefull for Win3.1.

Is there anybody outthere who had solved the problem, connecting the MP
to a "newer" Windows like Win95/98 or NT4 ? I would be very glad someone
could help me.

Thomas

Georg Oehl

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99
Thomas,

NCK (Newton Connection Kit) won't work with Newton OS 2.x, only Newton
OS 1.x.

What you need is NCU (Newton Connection Utilities).

Georg
--
NewtWho? - http://techlinks.hypermart.net/newton/links
The Newton Users Gallery - http://newtongallery.virtualave.net