[ANN:] Simple Project Management Package (Open Source)

1 view

Eckhart Koeppen

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
Hello out there,

I've finally managed to find a new home for Project80, a simple time
and project management package I wrote for my own uses. It is at:

http://eck.linuxbox.com/Project80/

I thought that it might be useful for others, so grab a copy and try
it out. Unfortunately, I don't seem to find enough time to improve it,
so I put up the source code as well. It is Open Source Software under
the LGPL (happy hacking :), that's why I crosspost to
*.programmer. There is no version tracking yet, so I just declare
this to be version 1.0.

Cheers,

Eckhart

--