HardwareZone.com - One Stop i.T Hub

1 view

Oracle

Nov 10, 2000, 4:35:04 PM11/10/00
Dear all,
We are from www.HardwareZone.com and we would like to briefly
familiarise you with our range of free services, which we
believe would be beneficial to both yourself and your target group.
HardwareZone.com, the leading I.T. online publication here,
features the latest in I.T. product reviews, news and pricelists
on a 24-hour basis. It has been awarded several commendations recently,
one of which is the Best Computing Site award by PC World Singapore
in August 2000. Despite the constantly changing pace of the IT industry,
HardwareZone.com is incessantly up-to-date on the latest IT-focused news
and reviews for the benefit of its readership. To date, we have set
record-highs of 10 million page views per month. Are you missing out
something?

Hardware Reviews
Are you one of the many I.T. enthusiasts or practitioners keeping yourself
updated on some of the latest I.T. products in the market? Our latest
reviews
will provide you and your audience with the relevant information on what's
the hottest I.T. hardware in town. Check out our latest reviews on highly
anticipated products like the Creative NOMAD Jukebox, motherboards, CPUs,
hard disks and more.

I.T. News
Want to be in touch with the hottest I.T. news before the rest of the market
does?
Well, with our range of industry-related and technical news, you'll be
empowered
with knowledge to keep your daily business competitive and cutting-edge.

Pricelist
Our latest pricelist, which is updated regularly, keeps you updated on some
of
the hottest I.T. items in town. If there's an I.T. product you want to buy,
we should have details on where to get it at the lowest price in the market.
The services above are absolutely free-of-charge. Beyond just these services
I've mentioned, there are a lot more services you can explore on our
website.
To know more about us, please do not hesitate to visit our website at
http://www.hardwarezone.com/

We will keep you constantly updated with news and information.
New reviews are done as we speak.

We sincerely apologise if you are upset by the provision of the above news.

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s)
or
privileged
taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in
error,
please contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any
computer.