BARGAIN Firewire webcam @ half price

1 view

Mar 5, 2004, 9:52:49 AM3/5/04
I have a number of new, boxed, excellent quality Firewire webcams that work
with Mac OS X (iChat, etc), Windows and (possibly) Linux - a model that sold
in Italy and Germany, D-Link DRF 350C.

I'm selling them on eBay.co.uk (search for "firewire webcam"), where they
tend to reach around £40-45 (the original price was around £70 and more) -
but if you're interested, make me an offer. I'll sell cheaper in bulk.

Though in the UK, I will ship to Europe and North America subject to the
buyer paying for postage and prior receipt of payment (it's quickest and
cheapest to deal with me direct).

They are an absolute bargain.

Cheers,

28Stan

Woody

Mar 5, 2004, 10:47:57 AM3/5/04

Indeed - especially if you buy them from morgan computers where they are
£9.95

Please note that uk.comp.sys.mac expressly forbids advertising and I would
imagine that some of the others do too

--
Woody
Alienrat Design Ltd

Seth

Mar 5, 2004, 6:18:39 PM3/5/04
i want to buy some of the more expensive firewire webcams rather than the
£10 ones, even if they are the same article, because i have a low tolerance
for BS and am willing to pay the difference

may me a bulk offer

Seth

"B" <thingscan.o...@virgin.net> wrote in message

Patrick Navin

Mar 9, 2004, 10:11:41 AM3/9/04
B wrote:
> I have a number of new, boxed, excellent quality Firewire webcams
> that work with Mac OS X (iChat, etc), Windows and (possibly) Linux -
> a model that sold in Italy and Germany, D-Link DRF 350C.

hmm yes, just like the one atop my iMac...

> I'm selling them on eBay.co.uk (search for "firewire webcam"), where
> they tend to reach around £40-45 (the original price was around £70
> and more) - but if you're interested, make me an offer. I'll sell
> cheaper in bulk.

ooh that's generous of you - but ads are not permitted here, especially not
ads for overpriced cams we've already bought much cheaper a few months ago

> Though in the UK, I will ship to Europe and North America subject to
> the buyer paying for postage and prior receipt of payment (it's
> quickest and cheapest to deal with me direct).
>
> They are an absolute bargain.

no they are not. they were £9.99 at Morgan and you are a profiteer.
Please do not park your galleon in ucsm