LARGEST HOME COMPUTER COLLECTION IN THE WORLD (?) FOR SALE

Dimitri Kokken (info@fki.be)

Oct 16, 2005, 8:04:57 AM10/16/05
Hi there,

I am selling my complete collection of computers (over 570 different ones).
If you are interested in some computer(s) from my collection, just mail me
at info AT fki DOT be (replace AT by @ and DOT by .) and I'll add you to
 the list of possible buyers.DO NOT MAIL ME BY RESPONDING TO THIS MESSAGE
PLEASE!

 In max. 2 weeks time I will start a mailing list and everyone will be able
to bid on SEPARATE computers.The exact procedure of the sale will then also
be explained

So...please don't mail me saying : I am interested in X and I want to know
how much you want for it as I don't have prices set.

As you can see from my 100% positive feedback on Ebay (member ChaosDM)
this is not a scam, but a serious sale. I don't want to go through Ebay
directly, because listing 570 different items
separately would take AGES!

Anyway...the list of the collection can be seen here :
http://users.pandora.be/F-242/Computers.htm

There are a LOT of very and ULTRA rare items in there

For example :

A GOLDEN C64 WITH COMMEMORATIVE PLAQUE!
A LOT OF ARABIC MSx's
A LOT OF RUSSIAN COMPUTERS