Visual AUrals - Mindlight 7

A Canadian Amiga Fanatic Forever

Jan 16, 2005, 9:46:40 PM1/16/05
Hello.

It's been a very long time since I've used a newsgroup!

I am in great need of finding a copy of the software for my Visual Aurals -
Mindlight 7. I have had my A500 since it was new and have had the Mindlight
for almost as long.

I have trolled through all of my floppies (1000+) a few times, searched all
over the net with a browser and now have resurected my news reader to enable
me to find this software!!

For those who don't know - a Mindlight plugs into a joystick port and
converts incoming audio signals into data for the software that displays
amazing visuals in time with and in reaction to the music.

I've got all the hardware hooked up and ready to go - but @!XX!!# I can't
find my software.

Somebody please help!! I know there must be someone else out there that has
a copy for their hardware. It isn't piracy - I own the hardware and I used
to own the software...! Please help.

Thank you - all who read this and anyone that helps.

You may resond in the newsgroup or privately at amig...@sympatico.ca

Peace

Message has been deleted

Ralf Steines

Jan 17, 2005, 5:27:04 PM1/17/05
hi,

in google "news" i found a posting from the author of the software, Mark Adams,
who offers sending an updated software to owners of the mindlight:
combine these 2 lines to the URL:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.sys.amiga.marketplace/browse_thread/thread/
eb37b23e3f0b8c24/b7ff0e8a318b8531

if that doesnt work see the first result here:
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&num=25&q=%22wtb%3A+mindlight+7%22

the posting is from 12/1997, but the domains http://www.mindeye.com/ and http://www.geod.com
(Geodesic Designs, Inc, where the author is president of) are both still active.

very likely his address is still mark_adams@

good luck

Ralf

--
Ralf Steines AKA Hippie2000
Back to the Roots http://back2roots.org http://aminet.back2roots.org

A Canadian Amiga Fanatic Forever

Jan 24, 2005, 6:34:20 PM1/24/05
THANKYOU!!

My cry for help was answered and the Mindlight7 Lives!!

Still haven't found Mark Adams - none of the contact information seems to
work - even though his domains seem active... mind you it's all pre
2000...

"A Canadian Amiga Fanatic Forever" <amig...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message