[Python-de] Re: mukai smoking accessories factory

MuKai Smoking

Feb 9, 2023, 7:10:14 AM2/9/23
Hi,dear Sir

Nice to meet you! We are mukai smoking accessories factory.I am
Chris,Our office in Yiwu city China. and our factory in Wenzhou city
China.We are looking forward to cooperate with you! Actually we have
been kept a watchfull eye on you for long time.we hope you can give us
a chance to know each other better.thank you very much! dear sirs

Please check our one of smoking item glass bong,this kind products
selling well for now.

Yours Sincerely!

Chris