Release LFN v1.09 - Long filename unit for Win9x and TP6 up to BP7

Andreas Killer

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Hello everybody.

It's time to release the last version of my famous LFN-unit. If you hear
this time first from this unit and if you are interested on it than you
should go on http://home.t-online.de/home/andreas.killer/ and download
LFN109.ZIP which has this unit in it that support this features:

- Support of long filenames under Win9x for TP6, TP/BP7 and compatible
compilers.
- After integrate this unit all default-pascal-routines has the
ability to work with long filenames.
- It's NOT necessary to rewrite an existing program!
- All routines detect automatically if they are supported and
are disabled by itself if not.
- Changing long filenames in short also avaible under pur DOS.
- Over 4200 lines full (in german) documented pascal-source.
- Documentation and interface-part avaible in german and english.
- Can be used for Real-, Dpmi- and Windows-programs.
- Hooks also into unit Dos and/or unit WinDos.

I wish you a lot of fun working with my unit.

By, Andreas.