Der Forth-ev Drachenpreis von allen Seiten

jpit...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2022, 9:54:56 AM2/18/22
Der Forth-eV-Drache ist jetzt von allen
Seiten zu sehen,
ein Dankeshoen an Rolf Kretzschmar, der ihn gemacht hat.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFYmU_IBdn/

Und man kann sich auch die Daten ueber Forth-eV holen, um selbst einen auszudrucken ...

jpit...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2022, 7:07:32 AM3/1/22
Das Projekt wurde erfolgreich beendet, ein 3D Drache ist angekommen:

Project finished successfully ...
The Dragon Has Landed at our home.

Deshalb hier noch einmal die Liste der Links im Zusammenhang.

The 3D printed dragon arrived,
so as final step here the list of links
collected for anybody interested:

The link I fell over and where I saw the Dragon Prize first
https://mecrisp-stellaris-folkdoc.sourceforge.io/swap-dragon-prize.html

this lead to this link Swap Dragon Prize
Reference: https://wiki.forth-ev.de/doku.php/en:infos:drachenpreis
You can switch to English there

Link to the Forth-eV magazine
https://wiki.forth-ev.de/doku.php/vd-archiv

Bernd Paysan did a Dragon in software
https://bernd-paysan.de/dragon/

I contacted the sculptor Rolf Kretzschmar ,
and he put the original back into the set of his work on instagram
And kindly gave permission to reuse for non-commercial
https://www.instagram.com/rollemoor/?hl=en-gb
Click on the link and the turn table will show you the 360 degrees

And an interesting link to the 2019 Dragon video showing the real thing
13 / 04 / 2019 at 10.20
https://wiki.forth-ev.de/doku.php/events:ft2019:start

and the video on Saturday
https://wiki.forth-ev.de/doku.php/events:ft2019:drachenpreis

Shown there by Ulrich Hoffmann,
And there are 2 3D printed dragons in the video

And which treasure is protected by the dragon?
He/She is sitting on in the video on it.

So how did these 3D printed dragans come to life?
The originator of the scan and 3D print was found,
the data kindly released

Hier sind die Daten zum Selberdrucken, wir haben es getestet.

Here is the file release and the data:
https://theworldsend.eu/oc/s/3YzTtYsctbYn9yQ
For the Prusa slicer, the scaling factor is 21560

I found a friend nearby with a 3D printer
who did me the favour of a small 6.5cm test print
the real thing is double the height as I understand.
And I am now a proud owner since yesterday 25/02/2022.
This was to prove that it all works.

I hope some more Forth Dragons
will populate this world soon.
As for many of us the condition to get a real one will not be possible:
be at a Forth-eV meeting
so the dragon can see you
and you have done the work to deserve this prize …

2 pictures of the one done for me you can find here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PROGRAMMINGFORTH
Just scroll down.

Viel Spass beim Selberdrucken und eventuell sogar anmalen.