visual-forth looks cool

User #1

Jan 21, 2020, 6:28:58 AM1/21/20
why is no one talking about Visual–Forth?

visua...@rocketmail.com

Jul 26, 2020, 3:13:26 PM7/26/20
On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 6:28:58 AM UTC-5, User #1 wrote:
> why is no one talking about Visual–Forth?

Thank you for your praise!
It's a pity that VisualFORTH isn't well known.
I guess some marketing is missing.

As you may know, there have been problems with so called "false positives" coming from "Antivirus" programs which prohibited to download and/or install Win32Forth and VisualFORTH which is based on Win32Forth. When unpacking the VisualFORTH-6-1505.zip you get a installation wizard which first installs Win32Forth and then converts to VisualFORTH.

I had to relocate the sources to 4e4th.eu because the original host was closed by the hosting company.

With this change of hosts the Examples page disappeared.

Did you get vF running? Do you like it?
Would get me motivated to get the Examples page back.
If you have suggestions for improvements, please let me know.
DB.
P.S. Sorry for answering this late.
I got this link to c.l.f.de from a friend today.