MBA Survey

Steve Casey

Mar 7, 2001, 5:25:50 PM3/7/01
I am doing some research as a requirement for my MBA at Endicott College in
Beverly, MA. A few months ago, I asked people to fill out my survey. "Thank
you" to the ones who have helped me. I have since revised the survey to
remove the question about salary.

Please take a few minutes to help me get the data I need for this paper. I
need around 350 responses to get the 95% confidence level I need. I
currently have 62 responses.

My research paper is on the relationship between programmers
and managers, specifically, how performance appraisals are done. I have
over 20 years programming experience and this has always interested me.

If you would be kind enough to answer my questions at
http://home.psouth.net/thecaseys/q1.htm it would help me greatly.

Thank you,

Steve Casey