Help with Visual C++

1 view

u2323...@spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net

Mar 9, 2001, 9:58:17 AM3/9/01
We are an OO software house based in Brussels, Belgium, Europe.
For a project we are undertaking with a German client, we have need of 1 GERMAN SPEAKING developer with good Visual C++ experience.

The role will be to :
Assist in developing server side application with
Visual C++, PL/SQL, Oracle8, Unix.

This temporary position will be based in Frankfurt, Germany for at least 4 months.

If this is you can you urgently email or fax us your CV by either of the following means.

Email : w...@informate.be
Fax : [32 for Belgium]-2-7122051

Many thanks,

Jean Williams,
Informate International Ltd.

--
Sent by rste from informate subdomain of be