GameCopyWorld News [week 50 - December 17th 2000] - [ PC/PSX/DC ]

Eduard

Dec 17, 2000, 9:37:42 AM12/17/00
to de.comp.hardware.cd-brenner, fr.rec.jeux.video, es.comp.hardware.cd-rw

Here is the news for week 50 - December 17th 2000

supporting us!

We have added a new site to our Network called: Links 'n Guides

The Links 'n Guides site was already available but we all have the
feeling that it is now ready for the public! The site specializes
in Travel related information & links (obviously) for all travelers &
travelers to be!

Check it out here: http://www.linksnguides.com

PC Patches & Fixes:

Added the No-CD for: Baldur's Gate v1.1.4320 (DX8) [US] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Baldur's Gate: TotSC v1.3.5521 (DX8) [US] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn v2.0.23035 [US]
Added the No-CD for: F1 Official Team Manager v1.0 [GERMAN] (PC)
Added the Fixed EXE for: Project I.G.I. v1.0 [ALL] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: No One Lives Forever v1.0 [ENGLISH/GERMAN] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: STV: Elite Force [Holo Match] v1.10 [GERMAN]
Added the No-CD for: STV: Elite Force [Holo Match] v1.10 [ENGLISH]
Added the No-CD for: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2000 v1.3 [ENGLISH]
Added the No-CD for: Gunman Chronicles v1.0 [UK] (PC)
Added the Fixed EXE for: Hidden & Dangerous v1.3 [UK] (PC)
Added the No-CD RegFix for: Project I.G.I. v1.0 [US] (PC)
Added the Fixed EXE for: Project I.G.I. v1.0 [GERMAN] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations v2.52 [ENGLISH]
Added the No-CD for: STV: Elite Force [Holo Match] v0.28 [GERMAN]
Added the Fixed EXE for: Tarzan v1.0 [FRENCH] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: The Grinch v1.0 [MULTI] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: The Mummy v1.0 [MULTI] (PC)
Added the Fixed EXE for: Delta Force 3: Land Warrior v1.00.24
Added the No-CD for: Ka'roo v1.0 [EURO] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: No One Lives Forever v1.001 [ALL] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: No One Lives Forever v1.0 [MULTI] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Wizard & Warriors v1.0ß [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Aladdin: Nasiras Rache v1.0 [GERMAN] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Autobahn Raser 3 v1.0 [GERMAN] (PC)
Added the Fixed EXE for: B17 v1.0 [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Battleship Thunder v1.0 [GERMAN] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Cossacks: European War v1.0 [GERMAN] (PC)
Added the No-CD Loader for: Escape from Monkey Island v1.0 [GERMAN]
Added the No-CD for: No One Lives Forever v1.001 [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Patrizier 2: Geld und Macht v1.0 [GERMAN] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Project I.G.I. v1.0 [US] (PC)
Added the Fixed EXE for: Unreal Tournament v436 [ALL] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Colin McRae Rally 2 v1.0 [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the Fixed EXE for: MechWarrior 4 v1.0 [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: No One Lives Forever Patch#1 [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Swedish Touring Car Championships 2 v1.0 [UK]
(PC)

Official Game Patches

o Call to Power 2 v1.1 Patch - [File] - 3.6 MB
o Quake Arena v1.27G PR Patch - [File] - 17.8 MB
o Battle Isle: The Andosia War v144 to v165 Patch - 4.5 MB
Battle Isle: The Andosia War v154 to v165 Patch - 2.4 MB
o Hitman: Codename 47 Service Pack#1 - [File] - 2.6 MB
o RS6: Rogue Spear - Urban Ops v2.52 Patch - [File] - 2.8 MB
o Starfleet Command II: Empires at War - [2003 Patch] - 2.6 MB

Playable Game Demos

o Colin McRae Rally 2.0 - [File] - 36 MB
o Hitman: Codename 47 - [Demo#2] - 45 MB
o Kingdom Under Fire - [File] - 162 MB
o Serious Sam - [Public Test #2] - 72 MB
o SWAT 3: Elite Edition - [File] - 84 MB
o The Corporate Machine - [File] - 12 MB

GameCopyWorld Forums

It has taken some time before the GameCopyWorld Forums where working
without major problems but now it seems to be working great for the
past 4 weeks! The system is not yet up to speeds but a second server
will be available next week making everything faster!

Now we are looking for people who want to join our Moderator Crew to
help out people who are struggling with certain game related
questions. We are looking for people to run the following categories:

o PSX Games - PlayStation / PS-One & PlayStation 2
o DC Games - Sega Dreamcast
o Multi Player Games - Internet Gaming with Quake Arena, Diablo 2,
etc.
o CD Copy Protections & Utilities - unSafeDisc, DAEMON Tools &
SafeDisc/Securom Stuff!
o CD/DVD Software & Utilities - CloneCD, Nero, DiscJuggler,
BlindRead, DDump & More!

If you think that you go what it takes or when you think a category
is missing then let us know!

Submitting Files!

If you want to submit files which are taken from another archive then
please add the information file about who did the actual patch.

Usually this file is called the same as the groupname who did it
(e.g. CLASS.TXT, DYNASTY.TXT, MYTH.TXT or whatever). Lets give credit
where credit is due!

Here is the latest news for Console BackupWorld: PlayStation / PS-One

Added the following PSX Patches & Trainers:

o 007 Racing [PSX/US/NTSC] PAL/NTSC Selector
o 3,2,1... Smurf [PSX/EURO/PAL] PAL/NTSC Selector
o Batman Beyond Return Of The Joker [PSX/US/NTSC] +6 Trainer & P/N
Sel.
o Bob the Builder [PSX/EURO/PAL] PAL/NTSC Selector
o Chaos Break [PSX/EURO/PAL] PAL/NTSC Selector
o Dance Dance Revolution: Disney's Rave [PSX/JAP/NTSC] PAL/NTSC Sel.
o Dino Crisis [PSX/GERMAN/PAL] PAL/NTSC Selector
o Iron Soldier 3 [PSX/EURO/PAL] PAL/NTSC Selector
o Moorhuhn 2 [PSX/GERMAN/PAL] +1 Trainer & PAL/NTSC Selector
o Ninja Mission 2 [PSX/JAP/NTSC] PAL/NTSC Selector
o Sno Cross Championship Racing [PSX/EURO/PAL] LC2 Protection Fix
o The Mummy [PSX/EURO/PAL] +8 Trainer & PAL/NTSC Selector
o Torneko The Last Hope [PSX/US/NTSC] PAL/NTSC Selector
o Warriors of Might & Magic [PSX/EURO/PAL] +2 Trainer & PAL/NTSC Sel.
o WDL Thunder Tanks [PSX/EURO/PAL] +19 Trainer & PAL/NTSC Selector
o Blade [PSX/UK/PAL] +27 Trainer & PAL/NTSC Selector
o Danger Girl [PSX/UK/PAL] +1 Trainer & PAL/NTSC Selector
o Woody Woodpecker Racing [PSX/US/NTSC] +2 Trainer & PAL/NTSC Selector

Added the following PSX NTSC-2-PAL Patches:

o Dragon Tales: Dragon Seek [PSX/US/NTSC] NTSC-2-PAL Patch
o Evil Dead 2: Hail to the King [PSX/US/NTSC] NTSC-2-PAL Patch
o Persona 2 [PSX/US/NTSC] NTSC-2-PAL Patch
o Bust-A-Move 4 [PSX/US/NTSC] NTSC-2-PAL Patch
o Incredible Crisis [PSX/US/NTSC] NTSC-2-PAL Patch
o World Pro Tennis 98 [PSX/US/NTSC] NTSC-2-PAL Patch

Added the following PSX Tools:

o PPF X-tract0r 0.1

Here is the latest news for Console BackupWorld: Sega Dreamcast

New JAP PS2

The lastest PS2 model SCPH-18000 has been released in Japan. It is
equipped with the same mainboard as the PAL and US PS2 which is much
harder to fool than the previous released models!

PS2 BootCD Rumors

The last few days there have been rumors that a group called Morpheus
Crew has cracked the PS2 Copy protection. They claim that they have
developed a BootCD, similar the the Utopia BooTCD for the DC, which
is based on a modified DVD burning software package.
Until now nothing has surfaced so it seems to be more of a hoax than
a "real" solution to play PS2 backups!

Added the following PSX Tools:

o Fargo 1.0
Universal Swap-Trick Patcher for CDRWIN CD-Images. Swaps with any
original PS2 CD!

Here is the latest news for Console BackupWorld: Sega Dreamcast

Added the following Dreamcast Patches:

o Grandia 2 [DC/US/NTSC] Save-Game Fix
o Gunbird 2 [DC/US/NTSC] +2 Trainer
o Kao The Kangaroo [DC/US/NTSC] +4 Trainer
o The Grinch [DC/US/NTSC] RGB Fix
o Capcom vs SNK Millenium Fight 2000 [DC/US/NTSC] LBA Patch
o Gunbird 2 [DC/US/NTSC] LBA Patch
o Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear [DC/US/NTSC] RGB Fix
o Silent Scope [DC/JAP/NTSC] +2 Trainer
o SnoCross [DC/US/NTSC] Track Merge
o Tomb Raider Chronicles [DC/US/NTSC] LBA Patch
o Vampire Chronicles [DC/JAP/NTSC] LBA Patch

Added the following Dreamcast Tools:

o A4Patcher v0.666b
This utility changes all LBA references in a data ISO from 11700 to
11702 for CD-Writers which do not support tracks smaller than 300
sectors.
o CDI2NERO 0.9ß2 [TAO]
Converts a DiscJuggler CDI 2.0/3.0 CD-Images to Nero NRG CD-Image
[TAO version]
o CDI2NERO 0.9ß3 [DAO]
Converts a DiscJuggler CDI 2.0/3.0 CD-Images to Nero NRG CD-Image
[DAO version]
o ISO LBA Fix Utility 1.2a
fixes an ISO CD-Image with a LBA>0 to LBA=0 so it can be used with
ISObuster and other ISO tools.

Got any news then it can be send here: ne...@gamecopyworld.com

GameCopyWorld Forums - http://www.gamecopyworld.com/forum.htm

We are still getting too much e-mail asking why a certain patch
doesn't work or why some files can't be downloaded. Please try to ask
you questions first in the GameCopyWorld Forums. This is exactly why
we opened it in the first place, as much more people are then able to
give answers to your questions!

To be able to use the GameCopyWorld Forum first "Register" and then
you are able to read, post & search for messages.

Our affiliate sites can be found here:

o GameCopyWorld @ http://www.gamecopyworld.com
o DC CopyWorld @ http://www.dccopyworld.com
o CD Media World @ http://www.cdmediaworld.com