GameCopyWorld News [week 22 - June 2nd 2001] - [PC/PSX/DC]

Eduard

Jun 2, 2001, 3:36:03 AM6/2/01

Here is the news for week 22 - June 2nd 2001

Support GameCopyWorld by clicking the Link below and then clicking
the banner:

http://www.gamecopyworld.com/cgi-bin/ad_cz.cgi

GameCopyWorld @ http://www.gamecopyworld.com

PC Patches & Fixes:

Added the No-CD for: Adventure Pinball v1.0 [ALL] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: CIA Operatives: Solo Missions v1.0 [ENGLISH]
Added the Fixed EXE for: Conflict Zone v1.1 [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the Loader for: Diablo v1.09/FSGS (Loader v1.0b) [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the Loader for: Diablo 2 v1.06a/FSGS (Loader Beta3) [ALL] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Golf Resort Tycoon v1.0 [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Gangster 2 v1.0 [US/UK] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Myst 3: Exile v1.1 [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Myst 3: Exile v1.2 [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the Fixed EXE for: No One Lives Forever v1.003 [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the Loader for: SC & SC: Brood War v1.08b/FSGS (Loader v1.0c)
Added the No-CD for: Terminator: Future Shock v1.30 [US] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Terminator: Skynet v1.01 [US] (PC)
Added the Loader for: Diablo 2 v1.06a/FSGS [ALL] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: Diablo 2 Expansion: Lord of Destruction Beta
Added the No-CD for: Deep Sea Fishing 2 v1.0 [ENGLISH] (PC)
Added the No-CD for: MechWarrior 4: Vengeance v1.5 [FRENCH] (PC)
Added the Loader for: SC & SC: Brood War v1.08b/FSGS (Loader v1.0a)
Added the No-CD for: Warcraft II: BNE v2.00 & v2.021 [ENGLISH] (PC)

Official Game Patches

o Myst III: Exile v1.2 Patch
o No One Lives Forever v1.003
o Sacrifice Patch#3

Support GameCopyWorld!!!

If you like what GameCopyWorld is doing please support us by clicking
our banners. It sounds so simple but our advertisers expect us the
generate enough clicks EVERY DAY... without them we could not exist!

We just don't want to resort to "pop-up windows" or sex banners to
obtain our needed quota as we want to keep it as clean as possible
for all of you. So if you think we are worth it please click the
banners

Support GameCopyWorld by clicking the Link below and then clicking
the banner itself:

http://www.gamecopyworld.com/cgi-bin/ad_cz.cgi

GameCopyWorld Forums

It has taken some time before the GameCopyWorld Forums where working
without major problems but now it seems to be working great for the
past 4 weeks! The system is not yet up to speeds but a second server
will be available next week making everything faster!

Now we are looking for people who want to join our Moderator Crew to
help out people who are struggling with certain game related
questions. We are looking for people to run the following categories:

o PSX Games - PlayStation / PS-One & PlayStation 2
o DC Games - Sega Dreamcast
o Multi Player Games - Internet Gaming with Quake Arena, Diablo 2,
etc.
o CD Copy Protections & Utilities - unSafeDisc, DAEMON Tools &
SafeDisc/Securom Stuff!
o CD/DVD Software & Utilities - CloneCD, Nero, DiscJuggler,
BlindRead, DDump & More!

Submitting Files!

If you want to submit files which are taken from another archive then
please add the information file about who did the actual patch.

Usually this file is called the same as the groupname who did it
(e.g. CLASS.TXT, DYNASTY.TXT, MYTH.TXT or whatever). Lets give credit
where credit is due!

CD Media World @ http://www.cdmediaworld.com

CD/DVD Utilities/Updates

o Burn to the Brim v1.3
o BurnDrive 1.0.0.5 Beta
o CloneCD 3.0.0.20 Beta
o Nero Burning Rom v5.5.2.3
o Nero Win2K ASPI Layer 2.0.1.27

CD/DVD Newswire

o HP 9900ci CD-Writer/DVD-ROM Combo
HP has just released their new HP 9900ci CD-Writer/DVD-ROM Combo.
It lacks BURN-Proof technology but still performs very well
according to the review @ PC Advisor...

o Terapin CD Video Recorder
If you thought that VideoCD was dead because of DVD then you are
mistaken as Terapin just released their CD Video Recorder which can
transfer your home videos to CD in MPEG-1 VCD format...

o Iomega Peerless 20GB Drive
The Iomega Peerless drive system is the new 20GB removable storage
solution from Iomega with 10GB and 20GB pocket-sized disks,
hard-drive performance with transfer rates up to 15 MB/sec and
ultra-reliable sealed-disk design...

o Standoff on CD-R royalties nears end in Taiwan
After several months of negotiations, Taiwan's top CD-R maker is
nearing a deal with Royal Philips Electronics on royalty payments,
signaling an impending conclusion to a drawn-out battle between the
Dutch electronics giant and the island's numerous disk
manufacturers...

o New Law Leads To Bootleg CD Crackdown
Milwaukee police are using a new law to crack down on counterfeit
music retailers...

o Imation Increased CD Prices as Global Market Tightens
Imation announced an increase in CD-R pricing across all channels,
effective June 1, in reaction to an industry-wide tightening of
worldwide CD-R supplies...

o InterVideo Ships Consumer Video Authoring Software
InterVideo announced that it is shipping MyDVD for CD, its video
publishing software for the rapidly growing base of CD-R/RW users.
MyDVD for CD uses a simple drag-and-drop interface that allows
users to combine video, audio, text and pictures into
"video postcards" with up to one hour of high-quality video on a
low-cost CD recordable disc...

o Oak Technology Joins DVD+RW Alliance
Oak announced that it has joined the DVD+RW (Digital Versatile Disk
plus Re-Writable) Alliance...

o Aimster Gets the Napster Treatment
The major record labels sued Aimster, charging the Albany,
N.Y.-based file-sharing startup with copyright infringement.
However, a federal judge in Albany enjoined the plaintiffs from
proceeding with their complaint, filed in New York City, until a
hearing today...

Console Gaming World @ http://www.consoletarget.com

Console Gaming World: PlayStation Patches

o Alone In The Dark 4 [PSX/GERMAN/PAL] PAL-2-NTSC Patch
o Blast Lacross [PSX/US/NTSC] NTSC-2-PAL Patch
o Formula One 2001 [PSX/EURO/PAL] Protection Fix & PAL/NTSC Selector
o MLB 2002 [PSX/US/NTSC] Protection Fix
o Skeleton Warriors [PSX/US/NTSC] NTSC-2-PAL Patch
o Worlds Scariest Police Chases [PSX/US/NTSC] NTSC-2-PAL Patch

Console Gaming World: PlayStation 2 Patches

o Dead or Alive 2 [PS2/JAP/NTSC] NTSC-2-PAL Patch
o Cool Boarders 2001 [PS2/US/NTSC] NTSC-2-PAL Patch
o Formula One 2001 [PS2/EURO/PAL] DVD Rip & PAL/NTSC Selector
o MTV Music Generator 2 [PS2/EURO/PAL] PAL/NTSC Selector
o Ping Pong [PS2/JAP/NTSC] NTSC-2-PAL Patch

Console Gaming World: Dreamcast Patches

o PowerStone [DC/EURO/PAL] 60Hz / NoBorder Fix
o Virtua Fighter 3 [DC/EURO/PAL] 60Hz Fix

Console Gaming World: Dreamcast Patches

o PAL Patcher - by Megalex

Got any news then it can be send here: ne...@gamecopyworld.com

GameCopyWorld Forums - http://www.gamecopyworld.com/forum.htm

If you got a game related question then please try to ask it in the
GameCopyWorld File Forums as more people are then able to give proper
answers to your questions!

To be able to use the GameCopyWorld Forum first "Register" and then
you are able to read, post & search for messages.

Our affiliate sites can be found here:

o GameCopyWorld @ http://www.gamecopyworld.com
o DC CopyWorld @ http://www.dccopyworld.com
o CD Media World @ http://www.cdmediaworld.com