New FREE Font Available - Samedi

Dave Nalle

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
We're gearing up for Halloween which has traditionally been our biggest
seasonal event. We're putting together a very impressive new collection
of horrific art and fonts - look for more detailed information in the next
update. One result of all this preparation for Halloween is a plethora of
scary new fonts, starting with Valdemar and Black Cow and now continuing
with our new Samedi font.

Samedi is a new font we developed for the third edition of our halloween
package. It's got some of the feel of an Alphons Mucha font, but with a
distressed and somewhat wicked look which makes it ideal for a modernistic
Halloween. You can see a nice preview on our main page at:

http://www.ragnarokpress.com/scriptorium

from there follow the links to download the free demo version.

Dave

I write both as an individual and as a company representative
Scriptorium Fonts & Art: http://ragnarokpress.com/scriptorium
Ysgarth RPG Site: http://www.ragnarokpress.com/ragnarok/ysgarth