New Font Available - Belphebe

Dave Nalle

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Someone recently pointed out that May and June are the wedding season, and
that while we have some excellent fonts for non-traditional weddings
(celtic and renaissance styles work well), we don't have a
straightforward, elegant engraver style font. That's the kind of
shortcoming we can remedy, hence our new Belphebe font, which is in the
tradition of popular wedding invitation fonts like Rook, but has some
antique characteristics which are in the Scruptorium
tradition. The kerning on this font was a real challenge, because we
wanted all the characters to fit together for a flowing, hand-lettered
look, but the results are worth it.

You can try out the shareware version of Belphebe on our page at
http://www.ragnarokpress.com/scriptorium

Dave

I write both as an individual and as a company representative
Scriptorium Fonts & Art: http://ragnarokpress.com/scriptorium
Ysgarth RPG Site: http://www.ragnarokpress.com/ragnarok/ysgarth