Wicked New Font Available - Valdemar

Dave Nalle

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98

Our latest font release is Valdemar, a hand-drawn font designed to have a
somewhat creepy, otherworldly look. It originated as a combination of a
set of bold hand-drawn capitals and some doodles for a font we have in
development which uses elements of clockwork to form characters. The
result is scary, arcane and eye-catching. The font includes three full
sets of characters, with the more ornate alternate capitals accessed with
the option or alt key. The demo version you can download from our featured
fonts page doesn't have all the alternate capitals and punctuation, but
you get them all with the registered version. You can find samples and a
demo version on our site at http://www.ragnarokpress.com/scriptorium

Dave

I write both as an individual and as a company representative
Scriptorium Fonts & Art: http://ragnarokpress.com/scriptorium
Ysgarth RPG Site: http://www.ragnarokpress.com/ragnarok/ysgarth