New Shareware Font Available - Brandegoris

Dave Nalle

May 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/6/98

We've just released our first new font for May. Brandegoris is a
split-pen style calligraphic font based on medieval capitals. It's
excellent for headers or as low-complexity initials and works well in
combination with text. I think it will end up being an excellent font for
titles and headers on web pages as well. To see samples and download the
shareware version of the font go to our main page at
http://www.ragnarokpress.com/scriptorium

Dave

I write both as an individual and as a company representative
Scriptorium Fonts & Art: http://ragnarokpress.com/scriptorium
Ysgarth RPG Site: http://www.ragnarokpress.com/ragnarok/ysgarth