purchase trippy magic chocolate bars

tems man

Dec 22, 2023, 8:09:47 AM12/22/23
Imagining that? Got it pictured in your mind? Okay, but now you’re also lit AF!
These Magic Mushroom Chocolates are downright tasty—and also mind-meltingly potent! Our proprietary blend of mushroom extracts includes a combination of nootropics, adaptogens, and a pre-blend of tryptamines. They may feel like magic in chocolate form, but these soft chews aren’t traditional magic mushrooms.
Where to buy magic chocolate bars
https://psychedelicstree.com/mushroom-chocolate-bar/
buy polcadot magic chocolate bars: https://psychedelicstree.com/product/polkadot-chocolate-bars/
buy trippy magic chocolate bars: https://psychedelicstree.com/product/trippy-flip-mushroom-chocolate-bars/
buy on e close up chocolate bars : https://psychedelicstree.com/product/oneup-chocolate-bars-gummies/
buy shroomies dark chocolate crips: https://psychedelicstree.com/product/shroomies-dark-chocolate-cups-1000mg/
https://psychedelicstree.com/mushroom-chocolate-bar/
https://psychedelicstree.com/mushroom-chocolate-bar/

Benefits

Body Buzz
• Euphoria
• Relaxation
• Cerebral Effects
• Mind-Melting Fun
Available Flavors:
• Churro Milk
• Cookies & Cream
• Fruity Cereal
• Chocolate Milk
Directions for Best Results:
If you have experience with edible THC products, these chocolates are kinda similar. Like THC gummies, these bars also take around an hour or more to incite their euphoric effects, so patience is key with our chocolate bars. Don’t fall for the classic rookie mistake of going back for a second chocolate bar serving. Take your desired dose and wait to ride the waves of mushroom magic.
If you’re just beginning your shroom adventures or looking for a chill microdose, one chocolate square is perfect. Need a little more oomph? Four mushroom chocolate squares are ideal for those chocolate cavaliers breaking free from their comfort zone. And seven or more mushroom chocolate squares? Well, we recommend that serving size to space cowboys who have a higher tolerance—and dual citizenship on the moon.