4-part names in quoting..

August Abolins

Jan 5, 2022, 10:20:35 PMJan 5

OpenXP does not seem to handle names that have 4 parts such as:

Bob Van den Broek
Nick van der Beek

The program produces the correct initials. For the above names
the results would be, respectively:

BVdB>

or,

NvdB>

But when re-wrapping a paragraph, the results look like this:

BVdb> Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing BVdb>
elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et BVdb>
dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis BVdb>
Bnostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip BVdb> ex
ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor
--
../|ug

Martin Foster

Jan 7, 2022, 3:43:28 AMJan 7
Hello August!
After doing a couple of tests using "MvdV" as the quoted initials, I'm
seeing similar results to yours.

Regards,
Martin

Gunter

Jan 7, 2022, 3:04:21 PMJan 7
Hello Martin!

am 07.01.22 schrieb Martin Foster <dc...@openxp.uk>:
Ok, I'll have a look at it, but don't expect a solution too soon :-)

Ciao
Gunter