Different ringtone per MSN

Nick

Dec 10, 2003, 9:02:28 PM12/10/03
Hello,

Sorry i dont write in german, i barely understand enough german to make
things work or understand the post :)

My situation is as followed:
- i got 4 msn numbers
- 2 different doorphones (different doors)

I'm looking for an "ISDN Anlage" that has at least 6 analog ports and at
least one s0-bus.
Enough of these, but i want one where i can have a different ringtone per
MSN number zo i can hear what phone is ringing.
(private line, dads business, my business, ...)

Can anyone tell me what isdn exchange, Anlage can do this ?
I guess most of them i can only program which phones should ring depending
on the MSN, not the ringtone.

I dropped my eye on these:
* T-Concept XI 721
* T-Eumex 620
* Tevonis 3E (Bosch)
* TELNET 3SO7
* Eumex 303
* Eumex 604

I saw some of these also support doorphones, is that only one port, or 2 so
i can know what door :)

Any help is welcome !

Nick