Deutschland ISP für 2 Channel?

1 view

Steve

Apr 7, 2003, 2:53:22 AM4/7/03
//Auf Deutsch
Hi,
kann jemand mir erzählen, ob es möglich ist, zwei channels zu nützen mit ISDN?
Wenn dass nicht möglich ist, gibt es ein anderes SW, das es möglich machen wird.

//In English

Hi,
Can anyone tell me if an ISP exists which supports both channels (128K)?
If not is it possible to use some 3rd party SW to obtain this?

MFG / Many Thanks
/Steve

Frederick Smith

Apr 12, 2003, 5:50:22 AM4/12/03
Hi there ..

Where are you ? In the UK there are pay as you go ISDN ISPs which allow you
to dynamically "channel bond" when you need the extra bandwidth - but you
pay for it. Virgin allows this.

The only unmetered ISDN ISP offering 128K access ( to my knowledge ) is Gio
internet -but it's quite expensive in comparison with broadband - it may be
a different story in Germany.

Fred

"Steve" <steven...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Steve

Apr 14, 2003, 12:05:18 PM4/14/03
I'm in germany. i'm trying to find someone here who offers this service.

Thanks anyway!