WANT THE BEST OF THE WEB????

Shan

Aug 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/28/99
Want the best of the internet without the advertisements?  Get recommended software and sites by hundreds of internet users in your e-mail box!  Just join 3...@ONElist.com.

The URL to join is:  http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/3-W

The list description is:

3W=World Wide Web  This is a place to post the best of the web.  Sites will include free stuff, free web space and HTML tools, graphics, freebies, games, freeware, shareware, downloads, giveaways, free online services (e-mail, chat, storage), earning money online, search engines, etc.  Humor sites are welcome long as it is fairly clean!  Also you can promote your personal web site or show off the cool e-mail address you have.  (No dedicated advertising sites will make the list)  Come on; share some knowledge with the group on your favorite web sites and "hidden treasures"!  There are a ton of free and fun things to do on the web if you know where to look!  Show us what you know!  Drop us some of your book-marked favorites and see what we think!
This will always be a moderated list where I approve all posts sent out (to ensure we do not get tons of junk mail).  Also, no one except the moderator will be able to see who is subscribed for further JUNK MAIL protection!  Questions are welcome as long as "chat" e-mails are questions or answers concerning the web or a post, not small talk.  Primarily messages to the list should contain the web site address and a description of what is at the site.  I promise to do my best to keep JUNK MAIL out and the BEST OF THE WWW in your email box!!!!

The URL to join is:  http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/3-W

3-W List Owner,
Shan